Parents of Freshman, Sophmores, and Juniors
You’re invited to a Free College Planning Workshop
No one should pay full price for college.
Learn How to Pay for College Without Going Broke!
This will be a valuable class for all parents and college - bound students. The class will focus on high school Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors, all grade levels are welcome.
In this class you will learn:
* Why procrastination may cost you thousands of Dollars and why everyone should file a FASA Form.
* How the rules have recently changed concerning the FAFSA and how they will impact you.
* Why the least expensive college may not be the most cost effective.
* How to position your student to maximize their success both in and after college and specific qualities to look for when searching for a college.
* Why traditional college savings strategies like 529s, Coverdell ESA and children's accounts can actually cost you money.
* How to pay the college bill in the most efficient way possible.
Important: We strongly encourage your college bound students to attend with their parents to learn how the application process works.
All seminars will be presented by of College Solutions a Division of the EGE Group LLC. and Martin Eller CPA and Certified College Funding Specialist and Education Loan Analyst and a member of the Association of Certified College Funding Specilaists (ACCFS). Phone 605-275-8850 www.egecollegesolutions.com
Please check frequently as we are in the process of adding additional dates.
Schedule of Upcoming Workshops:
March 18th 6:30PM 100 S Spring Avenue 1st Floor Conference Room
March 20th 6:30PM 100 S Spring Avenue 1st Floor Conference Room
April 10th 6:30PM 100 S Spring Avenue 1st Floor Conference Room